CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

My Cup Overfloweth

If you have known me for any period of time, you might know that there was ONE song (cd really) that forced me to blow-out three seperate sets of speakers in my VW bug in high school. Any guesses? YEP!! (Gee, you know me so well!) It's Rick Springfield's "Jesse's Girl". Though I realize most people my age have no idea who he is, Rick Springfield is quite possibly my top favorite 80s music god!! And this morning at 7:30am my mother called me to give me the best news a girl could possibly wake up to: I am the proud owner of an official Rick Springfield Tour t-shirt!!! (Her friend, Randi, saw him in concert at the California State Fair and knew I loved him...)Oh yeah. You're jealous I can tell but I'm not going to share... I mean just look at him...

Yeah, sure he's old enough to be my father but look at those arms! Damn!! Now, if only I could find a guy my age who plays guitar like my Rick, I'd be in heaven!

2 comments:

hannah said...

Oh Jamie... that's why we love you :)

Kristy Laughed said...

Jamie! I love that song! Congrats on the t-shirt! Wear it proudly!