CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 03, 2009

Birthdays

Philip's not one for surprises. He doesn't like them at all really. I think the only time I surprised him was with the beaver mitts I bought him as a wedding present-- but then again that probably wasn't a surprise. Nevertheless with his birthday only two weeks away, I was researching the perfect gift and discovered it was probably something he'd like to pick out himself so... here it is:
Happy Birthday, DH!

Yes, he picked it out himself-- true enough. BUT in my defense it was the EXACT camera I thought of purchasing prior to him picking it out.

On another note, after purchasing it online yesterday I received a call AT 5 A.M. from their customer service folk because DH typed our zip code in wrong. Joy. I'm pretty sure they talked me into buying more than we had originally planned but that's what happens when you call Jamie and she's still sleeping.

*DH=Dear Husband for those of you who aren't in the online lingo :-P

1 comments:

hannah said...

I LOVE the new background!