CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Tradition!

When I was three my Grandma B gave me a stuffed pig and a book, whose title I cannot for the life of me remember, but it was about a bed that every time the lady cleaned under it she found pigs. Great read. Anyway, I love my stuffed pig, named Pig (I was REALLY creative when I was three...) and still have him. He's been everywhere I've been including Kenya, Greece and Israel (and I'll probably sneak him into Ireland as well!). 

So ti's become a tradition for me to give all my friends a stuffed pig when they have babies. Usually I purchase these pigs, but sometimes I make them. A year and a half ago I crocheted the cutest piggy ever for Jacob, Josh & Erin's son. So now I'm making a piggy for their newest addition-- a yet to be named girl-- and here it is:

Okay, so it doesn't look like a pig but it will be... after I get back from Ireland and before June 22nd when the little chica will finally make her appearance. 

1 comments:

tiapugh said...

THAT IS AN AMAZING TRADITION! you are so crafty!