CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 08, 2009

Finally Finished!!!



From this:

To this:

I think she's just about the cutest thing I've ever seen! 'Course I might be a bit biased.

DETAILS:
  • Took about 3 hours to sew from start-to-finish including her accessories; her face & the cutting of pieces took probably another 2 hours (though that was awhile ago...)
  • Her skirt, hat and shoes are removable (right now though the hat and shoes are tacked on so Emmalee doesn't lose them)
  • She's VERY colorful and has the cutest butt ever

So, Emmalee's getting her tomorrow at church. Hope she likes her!

UPDATE: If you'd like to make your own pig (or monkey as the original pattern dictates) click here. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Alaska Bean said...

SO CUTE!!!! Way to go :)

hannah said...

That pig is the most darling thing I've ever seen! She's kind of a french pig!

I can't wait till I start having babies in like 2020 to get one!

Alaska Bean said...

I think Tevin might need one of these ;) Did you buy a kit or do you just have a pattern?

Jamie Lynn said...

Hannie- I can make you a piggy now if you want!

Krista- It's actually a pattern for a monkey I found online. I'll email it to you!