CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 05, 2009

NUMB3RS

230. 18. 4. 40. 12. 26.


For me, these numbers are incredible. I'll have some more numbers to add to the list before I'm done but I wanted to share now, at the mid-point. So, here it is:
  • 230lbs @ end of May 2009
  • Size 18 pants
  • 4 months later...
  • 40+ lbs lighter
  • Size 12 pants
  • 26" lost forever
So, yay. Like I said I hope to see those last numbers change even more... and to be able to keep it all off for the long-haul. But, I'm happy and it's good.

2 comments:

hannah said...

Hooray Jamie J-Dub! I'm so proud of you! YOU LOOK great.

And just think. Next year in New Orleans you'll probably lose another 45 pounds just from walking around NOLA for the week.

PS your hubs should be a chaperone.

Moose-Tipping said...

DW- I am very proud of you. I don't say it often enough.

HL- You want me to go to NOLA in the middle of SUMMER? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA