CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 30, 2009

On to Christmas!

Now that the Thanksgiving post has been made-- it's officially Christmas time!

Pami & I spent Black Friday doing LOTS of shopping and spending LOTS of money on some absolutely fabulous gifts for some pretty fabulous people. When we got home, Philip had put lights up outside (my very first house with outside Christmas lights!) and then we put up the tree. Tink really likes the tree...
Well, maybe the tree skirt... We also have my Kenyan Nativity Scene on the fireplace surrounded with some lighted garland. There's even some garland around the entryway to our kitchen. Yep, we're on our way to being ready for the season.

Today I attempted to make this wreath from some ribbon I bought for 50% off the other day:

But my bows S-U-C-K-E-D! So i ended up wrapping the wire form with ribbon and sticking some berry picks in it and I think it turned out quite well... what do you think? (Please ignore the dirty front door!)



We're not sure what our plans are for the holiday itself (though I do think mushing is on the calendar-- always!) but I pray all of you are enjoying preparing for Jesus' Birthday!

0 comments: