CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 29, 2007

What A Pain In The...

After forcing you, my avid readers, to wait a whole week to read more about the life and happenings of yours truly, I have decided to succumb to the procratination pressures put on me by someone-who-shall-remain-nameless to update you on my foot.

Oh yes. My foot.

Last post I mentioned some pain I'd been having in the ball of my right foot and since then I've seen a real doctor (yes, I believe the first one I saw was fake) While my foot does look like the picture at left there is something wrong with it one cannot see via x-ray. It may be as simple as "over use" or there could be some sort of something growing in there. So Dr. Coyne put me in a lovely walking boot for two weeks. On April 10th I'll go back to see him. If my foot has gotten better by then, great. If not, I'll have to go to the hospital for an MRI to see exactly what kind of grossness is in my foot.

Honestly, I'm kinda hoping there's something in there. It's not normal for the bottom of your foot to be hard. It's not normal to cry when someone pushes or squeezes it with even the lightest touch. Not normal I say! Nevertheless I'm stuck in this stupid boot for 12 more days... Alls I have to say about that: hydrocodone.

The end. There's your weekly post. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Moose-Tipping said...

"Alls"? Where did you learn English, woman?

hannah said...

Jamie, I'm little worried about your addiction to hydrocone. It could become something more serious... like a full-fledge habit.

Are we going to have to stage an intervention?!?!

:)

Jamie Lynn said...

I'm pretty sure that maybe one pill a day is neither an addiction nor a habit... but I'll let you know if I need you and Jules to come here to stage an intervention :)

Moose-Tipping said...

I happen to know that today is your DAY OFF (and seeing as I practically BULLIED you into actually taking the day off, you best be home doing nothing woman!), so I see no reason why you shouldn't post a new blog entry today, considering all of the exciting things that happened this weekend!