CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 07, 2007

pictures, pictures, pictures

In light of my recent money woes, I've been thinking a lot about how to make some more money without having to get an official job or being roped into selling items I myself cannot afford. Really nothing came to mind initially until my mom's friend, Randi, told me I should sell my photography. Now really I have no idea how to go about doing that but I thought I'd get some more feedback from my faithful bloggers. What do you think?





11 comments:

mqzoeller said...

Those pictures are really awesome! I would buy three of them myself for lots of money, but now I don't need to because I can just cut and paste them.
Not that my opinion matters, but I say go for it.

Jamie Lynn said...

Good point, MQZ. Perhaps I should unpost the pics so wonderful, honest people such as yourself can't just cut & paste. Nice.

(For future reference, which three?)

Sarah said...

DO IT! The pictures rock!

Moose-Tipping said...

So do I get a cut of the profits if my dog is in the picture?

Dutch not German is said...

I'd buy one for the black and white artist wall of fame at my house. I'll have to go back and look, but that would be so cool if you could make some money doing that!

Ingrid said...

Holy cow....GREAT pics! I think it's a great idea.

georgiagirl said...

you could definitely sell them, they are really pretty!

hannah said...

I think judging from the comments, you have some of your first customers (myself included). I'm not sure why I'm telling you this online when I could tell you myself in about 48 hours.

Moose-Tipping said...

::ahem::

Clamor.

Clamor, I say.

mqzoeller said...

JL-
Any of the three really. I have an uncle whoes dog's vet's neighbor's ex-boyfriend's baker's brother is in the coffee mug business. I will make a couple calls for you and we'll see if we can get something going that eventually ends up in the hands of Kevin Bacon.
-MqZ

Moose-Tipping said...

The last post was May 7. It is now 24th.

Again, I repeat: Clamor. Clamor.