CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 04, 2007

First Class or Coach?


Today, my friends, is a big day for me. Today was the day I picked up my new glasses. It's been nearly seven years since my last pair so it was due time I got them--- and I got a rather cute pair, if I do say so myself. :) So obviously I'm quite excited about the new purchase...

Not much else to update on really but I'm in the mood to make a list so here you go:

  • Work has been work. I have been oddly productive this week to the point that yesterday I had to make myself stop so I'd have something to do today. That NEVER happens so don't be jealous.
  • On Wednesday I spent quality time with the boy, who posted video of our playtime with the pups. Upon viewing said video I promptly decided that this &^%$#@! boot needs to come off so I can get my fat @$$ back to the gym.
  • April & I have been discussing the future of our housing situation. We still have yet to get a definitive answer from our current landlord so we've been perusing Craig's List for possible apartments &/or houses. Which actually prompted me to fill out paperwork to see how much I can get pre-qualified for to buy a house. And if my calculations are correct... we may have to keep renting.
  • Tonight the church will be filled with lots of ideas and planning for our Strategic Goals meeting. The last time St John had one of these was 15 years ago when Pastor Rockey first arrived. Seeing as all the goals have been met (thanks to yours truly!) it's about time for another session. So, all night tonight and all day tomorrow --> me @ church.

Other than that nothing going on. So, for the 3 or 4 of you who actually read this, I apologize for the boredom that is my life. Though, admittedly, I bought these particular glasses partially because I knew it would make my Coach-loving sister tres jealous. Hehe.

1 comments:

Moose-Tipping said...

::ahem::

FOUR EYES!!!!

xoxo,
Your loving boyfriend