CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 09, 2007

I've been off the blog-circuit for a bit so I figured I should post something...

SOMETHING.

Okay, just kidding. But honestly I can't decide if I've had nothing going on or too much. It's summertime which means things are crazy and slow all at the same time. For the next three months I have at least one big thing happening: June-- VBS; July-- Mission Trip & NYG; August-- Camp. Whew. The kicker is that I'm tired already. Tired to the point of cranky. Cranky to the point of lonely. Yet here I sit alone on a Saturday night at 11:23pm with no hope of social interaction whatsoever.

So to end quite possibly the shortest post ever, I will quote beloved Donkey: "I think I need a hug."

PS Check out "Church Office" on HannahLou's blog... HILARIOUS!

0 comments: