CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Festering & Florida

It seems like I 'fester & rot' every few months. Apologizes for the vague entries and the lack thereof. All is better now. Seems I've learned some things over these past 25 years that have made me just a bit braver in some circumstances. Anyway...

A few weeks ago we got back from our Journey to Florida and there are just too many stories to mention in a single blog. I've recapped the first week in Daytona Beach here and I had promised pictures. Thus, in lieu of posting several rather long paragraphs recapping the events of the National Youth Gathering, I'll just share some pictures...













For now, it's back to the grind. I have to get back in to the swing of things rather quickly so that I'm ready for all our fall events to start. The kids have already planned the next year so really it's just about carrying it out! Sweet!

0 comments: