CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 19, 2007

Rollin' rollin' rollin'


If you've never visited or lived in Alaska, you never have any right to complain about the cost of transportation. YOU get excited about a flight for $150, WE get excited about flights for $400. Case-in-point, the boy's reason for not Californianing. (I'm just giving him trouble... tee-hee... he loves it!) Also, the reason most, if not all, of you have for NOT coming to visit me. But, perhaps, if this goes through, in a few years we'll be able to be world travelers for a less significant cost-- and a much cooler trip. Pun intended.

On a lighter note, I'm beginning to get terribly excited about my upcoming trip to Greece & the Holy Land. I recently received a box of presents from my parent's trip to Greece a few weeks ago and I'm pretty sure that's what triggered the endorphins to start spreading.

T-Minus 22 days.

2 comments:

hannah said...

I'm getting pretty bored reading this old post over and over. You need to step it up.

Moose-Tipping said...

::ahem::

Clamor. Clamor, I say.