CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 03, 2007

Whew!

I should've gone to work today. I've been gone since November 8th. I should've gone to work today. I should've done LOTS of things today but instead I slept. Hopefully, sometime soon, my body will recover and finally decide which timezone it is.

For those of you who have no idea why I've been out of the office for nearly a month, welcome back from life under a rock. I just got back yesterday from taking a total of 14 flights and countless hours in airports. (At one point, I literally had been on a plane or in an airport for a total of 50 hours.) It's been a L-O-N-G month. I'm tired. Hence the sleeping.

So, in lieu of recounting the past month day-by-day, I'll post some pictures. If you're lucky, maybe I'll get around to explaining them sometime.

New York & Ground Zero

Athens, Greece
Sunrise, Olympic Stadium, The Acropolis, Olives, Mars Hill, The Plakka


Corinth Canal & Ancient Corinth, Greece
(Yes, that does say 'Concordia')
(Erastius' name written in stone near Ancient Corinth)
This is the COOLEST BRIDGE... it goes down...

Pictures from Israel will come later...

0 comments: