CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 02, 2004

Things are still going pretty smoothly. I've offically survived the week of VBS complete with youth activities every night! Never again, might I add! This week in comparison, then, has been very slow. My pastor has actually been on vacation so that's why its been slow but I'm sure he'll take care of that when he gets back on Sunday.

I've officially co-started a hiking ministry that we kicked off with an 11 mile jaunt to Symphony Lakes, which was the easiest hike I've been on thus far. Actually, it was so easy that I actually ran about 1.5 miles of it (it was flat and my knees had words with me afterwards so no sly comments). Next Wednesday we're tackling Matanuska Peak so I'll let you know how that goes... if nothing else my legs will be buff. :)

Other than that, not much going on here. I haven't really met anyone my age so I'm thinking about starting a 'social ministry' (thanks to micah steiner's article @ youthesource.com) that involves young adults going to bars for drinks and pizza... sounds like a ministry I could get used to! J/K Or maybe I'll just find people to go to a movie with... I'd settle for that! haha

Well, I'll let the three of you who actually read this go. Later!

~Jamie

0 comments: