CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 16, 2004

This'll be a quick update...
 
I've only been in the office twice this week-- Tuesday and Friday. I'm super tired from our activities Wednesday and Thursday but I'll have to come in tomorrow to finish up some loose ends... like children's church...
 
I had my first official home visit this week. It went well and I actually ate carrotts! Not only that but I ate the mushrooms too!! AND, I didn't gag or die or anything!! It might've been the fact that they were soaked in soy sauce but nevertheless I ate them and you should be PROUD!! :)
 
We leave Tuesday for the youth gathering so things here are starting to speed up. I've still got change to count (Saturday event) and deposit, commissioning (Sunday) and some other things to tie up before we go. But it's all worth it. I love youth gatherings and I can't wait to go and maybe see my friends from school and St Louis :)
 
Alright. I'm going home. Not sure what I'll do there but I hope it'll be relaxing. Maybe I'll get an unexpected phone call from a fabulous friend (hint, hint).
 
~Jamie

0 comments: