CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Count down to Confirmation 2004-2005: 1 hour!!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Okay, now that that's out. Confirmation starts here at 2:30. Kids start arriving a little after two. The good thing about today is that I don't technically have to teach. We're doing joint classes today (8th-7th-6th grades together) because the 7th grade teacher is outside*(see below for meaning) AND next week Pastor Rockey and I will both be gone so it'll be a riveting day of watching an old school Luther movie :)

Teaching for me offically starts on October 20th. Right now I have 22 kids on my roster and we're expecting more... PLUS I have no volunteers helping me right now... so it's me and 22 6th graders locked in a small confined space... whew! not sure I can handle that! :-/

Other than that things are going well. Say a quick prayer for me today so I survive confirmation. Also, pray for guidance in the personal realm too. Things outside of church are turning out to be a bit more complicated than planned.

Off to prep for confirmation!

~Jamie

definition: OUTSIDE: n. (slang) Alaskan word for lower 48; outside of Alaska

0 comments: