CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 29, 2004

Quick update from last time:

1.
So, Sue hasn't passed away yet. I misunderstood Brad's away message. As far as I know she's still in a coma but getting better. They've been talking about taking her into surgery to fix some of the problems the accident caused. So-- keep praying for her and her friends or family... especially her fiance!

2.
Things for the Dinner Auction are going well. My office is a complete and total mess. So much so that every time I walk in it feels like I'm getting a migraine. So in an effort to better that situation I'm attempting to organize it. The kids are coming in on Tuesday to help. I'm gonna put them to work entering the items into the computer and deciding which items should be put up for live auction and which are for silent auction. Which reminds me, I need to get an auctioneer... crap...

3.
Personal life is alright. I'm not suffering the lonliness I thought I might be at this point in the year. Though it goes without saying that I miss my friends dearly! BUT- only 12 more weeks until I get to see my girls and the other interns so that's pretty exciting.

Oh! I get to go home for Thanksgiving so I'm pretty excited about that. We have a silly tradition in the Jennemann household-- we're those crazy folk who are up and out of the house at 5:30am the day after Thanksgiving banging on the doors to get in for the Early Bird Sales :) It really is a lot of fun. Plus we get all of our Christmas shopping done that day-- who could ask for more?! I have been nearly beat-up several times but that just makes the day more fun.

One more thing- my University Supervisor, Paul Schoepp, is coming up to visit Nov 10-12 so pray for me!

4.
Other than that, things are going well. If you'd like to hear more please call or email or write me! I'd love to hear from you!

SIDE STORY: Just to prove to y'all how much I enjoy getting mail... I got a postcard from my friend Mike Clair ("Tex" from camp) who's in Rochester, NY and I literally did a little dance at the mail box. Yeah. Embarrassing but true. So, if you want to make me do a little dance, SEND ME MAIL!

Okay that's it. I'll update later :)

~Jamie

0 comments: