CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Confession Time

I have to confess something to you, as if it hasn't been obvious, but I've slipped into a depressive state. I honestly can't remember the last time I genuinely laughed at something. Really. It's killing me to realize that yet again I'm playing right into Satan's hands. Yes, Mollie, Satan has been defeated by my best friend... but I haven't been talking much to him lately... ok, at all. I haven't talked to him at all for a long time. And I realize that's the base of my problems. On top of that, I'm extremely stressed out with things at church to the point that my hair has started to fall out. I'm preoccupied with things concerning me and David. I don't really want to go into details but if your name is Hannah or Julianna, you'll hear the details soon enough. And on top of all of that, I'm fat again. No, really. I am. And I don't know how to control it any more.

Satan has his hold on me. And he's not letting go... or is it that I'm not letting go of him? I don't know anymore...

Straight-up: I need your prayers. I need them now. For all the things going on in my head are starting to slowly kill my spirit... and I don't want that at all.

0 comments: