CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Aww...

Okay, I admit it. The Boy is good. Though I honestly wasn't expecting anything for Valentine's Day, he surprised me with this...

Isn't it CUTE?! It's a humidifier... the steam comes out his ears! For those of you who know me well, this is totally the best gift ever. Certainly makes my place-n-bake cookies I brought him seem not so great...

In other news, the Boy took me to dinner last night (in addition to the pig gift!) in celebration of an early Valentine's Day. I ate some yummy steak medallions and he had crab & macademia nut stuffed halibut. We finished the night off with some creme brulee and a few episodes of the West Wing-- a show to which I am now addicted. All in all, it was a great night... and it's been an even better, more blessed year! [INSERT GAGGING HERE]

Well, I hope y'all have a wonderful Valentine's Day tomorrow!!

0 comments: