CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Number 10*

I was in the store today looking for shoes for Gretchen's wedding (in which I will wear my THIRD red bridesmaid dress) when I saw these.

I. AM. IN. LOVE.

When describing these to several people they were like "Um, yeah, sounds... nice." But, as you can hopefully see, they are wonderful.

If only they weren't $50... If only I had fifty expendable income dollars...

::sigh::

*If you can tell me why I titled this "Number 10", you get a gold star!

3 comments:

Moose-Tipping said...

So yeah... not really sure why you labeled it #10. I get this feeling I should know.

tiapugh said...

i looooooooooooooooooove these shoes, too.

i pretty much love everything with polka dots.

nice choice.

Kristy Laughed said...

those are so beautiful jamie! hopefully they will go on sale soon! :)