CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 08, 2008

St Elsewhere

My mind has been wandering these last two weeks.

Normally, I forget things if I don't write them down. Lately? Lately, I forget things no matter what. Specifically, I've been forgetting which day of the week it is. So far it hasn't hindered plans or anything but I wake up every morning trying to focus on which day it is... Thurday? Monday? Sunday? Wednesday?

Things have been busy and hectic and, since I've been so forgetful, rushed. I scheduled a Girls' Retreat for next weekend WAY last year and am just now getting around to planning it-- including a lodge location for us to stay in!! Yikes. I know it'll get done but it's a bit stressful thinking about it.

Really, the main reason I've been so scatterbrained is due to the countdown above (which seems to be off...) By my count, I am 44 days away from marrying this guy. I'm terribly excited about what life will be like after September 20th and I'm even excited about that day. I've started putting decorations and things together, thinking about how to decorate our ever boring sanctuary ("Can't we move that table up there?!"), and waiting for RSVPs to come in. For the most part it's an exciting process... I don't necessarily like making decisions on my own but I'm starting to realize that there's no one else to help me who cares.

Anywho, I've rambled long enough. I better get to crossing off some of my weekly "To Do" list... and maybe even some of the "Before September To Do" list...

0 comments: