CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Manic Mondays

Monday. Monday was a bad day for Jamie. Monday started out knowing that my computer at work was on the fritz (I'd later find out just how 'fritzed'). I woke up later than planned and found out that my insurance company was charging me $140 for a prescription they've previously charged me $20. A bit of a difference there. Then I went to the DMV in Anchorage to change my driver's license and ALL their computers were down. It took nearly 3 hours to finish that task.  Then  I got the phone call about my computer-- FRIED. Eric said when he took it apart it was actually smoking. Not good. So then I ran to Wal-Mart to buy another. Add to all of this the fact that is was (a) my day off and (b) the one month of marriage mark and you might see why I was so flustered. 


Then I came home to these:

The hubs, he's good.

1 comments:

lubke-moss said...

Ah the newlywed life. I remember those days. Enjoy EVERY MINUTE!