CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 09, 2008

4:45am

I have been dreading this day since September 3rd. That was the day my youth convinced me that they would actually show up to church at 6:15am for Breakfast Bible Study and Prayer. Believe you me it took some convincing to actually put that on the calendar for the rest of the year but the kiddos promised they'd make the effort.

So this morning my alarm went off at 4:45am. I got out of bed 15 minutes later and was out of the house 20 minutes after that. Yesterday I stayed at church between Confirmation and Youth Group to make the Cheesy Egg Casseroles so all I had to do this morning was pre-heat the oven.

The good news? I had SEVEN kids show up! Add to that two parents who stuck around and myself and we've got a total of 10 people!!! I think that's pretty amazing for 6:15am.

1 comments:

Moose-Tipping said...

Hmm... either I win, or your poll loses. What's up with people not participating in your poll?