CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Long Time Coming

I've been on my Church Council for well over a year that I need a 15-passenger van. We have a bus but, honestly, its a piece of crap. Ask anyone who's ever ridden (or driven) it. So, this morning, we got a call from Judy, my secretary, saying that I had not one but TWO presents in the parking lot!!


WE GOT TWO VANS!! 

aaaahhhhahahahahahahah!!! And just in time for a retreat this weekend that's 6 hours away and has a list of kiddos that keeps growing. We might just have to use BOTH vans... 

I. AM. HAPPY.

4 comments:

hannah said...

YAY! I'm so happy for you! I'm also excited that you have a list that keeps growing! It's exciting to go from one van, to two to three to four and see your kids be excited about the potential!

So, how come you didn't get a snow day and the hubs did? That doesn't seem real fair. You should protest :)

hannah said...

also, I want pics of your new vans and you being excited :)

Moose-Tipping said...

She got a snow day just like me, Hannah-Lou. We were both slacking off wondeully...

Jamie Lynn said...

We actually got TWO snow days... we're kinda at a loss really. One day is nice, two days is weird. Our dogs are very confused.