CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I may not be Samson but...

It's been obvious for a while now that Jamie wants a haircut. And, believe it or not, it's getting closer to the inevitable day. See, today was my friend Erin's birthday. Her lovely husband, Joshua, decided to treat her to the haircut and pedicure she's been talking about for months. I have humbly volunteered to accompany her-- I'm such a good friend, huh? :) So, while I don't know precisely the day, I know it's coming soon.

Anywho, since I'm not entirely sure what I want I'd like to be brave enough to just sit in the chair and tell the stylist to do whatever she wants. However, I'm not that brave. I'd like to have an idea. So, this is where you come in. I've posted four pictures below AND a poll in the sidebar. Vote by Monday, January 21st @ Alaskan-midnight (so technically Tuesday morning!) Enjoy!






2 comments:

Moose-Tipping said...

I know I'm only allowed to vote once, so consider this my 3,000,000 votes AGAINST the last option. Holy sweet baby Jesus, that's a bad haircut.

kleinbeck said...

I like the medium length do. You can always go shorter, but it takes forever to get long and healthy hair. That cut will freshen up your ends and still give you some length to play with.
the long layers/long bangs will frame your face and give it some length.
numbers 1 and 3 could make your face look very round. Since your face shape is round already, it is good to go for an opposite effect on the cut.
number 4 is bold. It could be fun. but the people I know who've had the stacked cut (symmetrical or not) eventually find themselves in a i-want-to-do-something-different-but-this-is-really-hard-haircut-to-grow-out situation. (taking a deep breath, that was a mouth full).
just my two cents. feel free to ignore it.