CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Loaded Gun

  • And the winner is... Hairdo #2!! Erin & I will make our appointments for this soon-- promise!
  • I've been in a weird mood ever since I started these antibiotics.
  • What? Oh, perhaps I should back that up :)
  • My jaw hurt so I went to the doctor only to discover the pain stems from my saliva gland that's being blocked by a stone. No, not like a rock. Like a kidney stone. Thus, I was ordered to get some penicillin and LemonHeads. (Damn.) Yes, it's painful. Yes, I think it's getting better.
  • Homer Lock-In went WONDERFULLY! Despite some frustrations (thought not by my kids) it was a great weekend that culminated with an 8-hour-drive home... it was supposed to be 6.
  • Saturday I'm taking 10 middle schoolers to H2Oasis, an indoor waterpark. Wish me luck.
  • Next weekend I'll be in Portland for a Youth Ministry Task Force meeting. Oh joy. Not that it's not productive, it's just a long way for a short time. Tiring.

  • I'm done now. More later...

I spent some time trying to redesign this stupid page and when I finally stopped getting errors, I was elated. Yay for pretty backgrounds. Oh, then I realized the new template deleted EVERYTHING including all my links. So, if you'd like to be added to the link at right, let me know!

2 comments:

kleinbeck said...

love the new look for the site!
hope the new look for the hair is just as good!

hannah said...

I love the background. Will you teach me how to make mine beautiful when you're not swamped with youth stuff (or in that case, when i'm not, in which case it might be next January) :)

heart you!