CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

A Memorable Time

The sermon on Sunday definitely rang true to my ears. Pastor Rockey preached about how some things in our lives aren't things we choose, but things for which we are chosen. I've been chosen to many things in my life and I've chosen many things as well. But there are some things I thought I would've never chosen...

PERFECT EXAMPLE:
I never thought I would ever meet someone online.
(Never say never, huh?)

Well, today we celebrate our one year anniversary. A mile-marker that's a first for both of us. So, in honor of the Facebook messages, hyperventilation, mild-freakouts and tardy arrivals, I've gathered together a compilation of the past year.

(Yes, it's mushy. Get over it. I like him.)


January 2007

February

March

July (ish)


August


August

October


December

Here's to much more time together, babe! I love you!


2 comments:

Moose-Tipping said...

Dude. Looking back at those pictures, I REALLY don't like the facial hair. Sheesh. What was I thinking?

Jamie Lynn said...

I thought I liked it too... but looking at the pictures, I'm thinking no. I was wrong. That's the only time I'll ever say that so revel in it :)