CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Whew!

My whirlwind month is almost over! After Confirmation on March 30th I'll basically be home-free until VBS in June... YAY!

Other than attempting to recap my March (and I'll save you the agony!), I honestly haven't got much to post about. Life is finally slowing down and I enjoy the lull. The Boy & I have actually been able to find more time to be with eachother than normal and (hopefully) that time will continue to increase. For our date night yesterday we doubled with my friends Tabbie & Scott to see "Vantage Point", which turned out to be an edge-of-your-seat movie that suddenly ended. There was closer but not much. It's definitely a recommended theatre-view though. Plus, Matthew Fox is in it AND Dennis Quaid is a bad @$$.

I'm looking forward to basically having a slow two months ahead of me followed by a much-anticipated Californivacation in June, which is when The Boy will finally meet the 'rents. (He's nervous. It's cute.) Then it's off to a full summer of activities... then Fall...

Speaking of Fall, that's probably when I'll be starting a Master's Program I've been looking at for a few months now. I'd be earning a degree in Organizational Leadership from Gonzaga University in Spokane, Washington. I've talked at length with the program coordinator and am seriously considering taking the $25,000 dive into continuing education. (Scary, considering I still owe from my undergrad!) I think the degree sounds interesting-- especially the Servant Leadership aspect-- and it would be applicable in lots of circumstances, not just the church.

So, yeah, that's it.

I really am that boring.

SIDENOTE: I recently stumbled across Travelzoo.com and found some AMAZING deals for all sorts of trips & hotels. If you're interested in entering to win 20 such trips, CLICK HERE.

2 comments:

kleinbeck said...

grad school woohoo!
blessings on the journey. I am currently flipping through a box of gre vocab cards. the gre is not my friend... :)

MattCario said...

Good luck with the grad school. I still can't decide what I want a degree in...somedays it's counseling, then OL (BTW, Gonzaga has a great program), followed by cultural studies. Hopefully I can settle on something in the next year.