CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Post A La Dub

Evidently the masses (aka PDub) are clamoring for an update. While there isn't much to update on, I have been inspired by his latest post to make a list-- something I love doing and am very good at, if I do say so myself... at least I am when it comes to "To Do" lists. I'll let you make up your own mind about these "Top Ten" lists.

Dedicated to the masses...

Top Ten Things I Want To Do Before I Die
  • Visit the following: France, Italy, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand & Germany
  • Get married to the person whom I love & whom God has made specifically for me
  • Buy lots of land and build a house I designed (or at least helped to design)
  • Go on a mission trip to Africa with my spouse
  • Two words: Cedar. Point.
  • Raft the Colorado River (again)
  • Road Trip to/through most of the National Parks
  • Learn to fly... a plane
  • Get a dog of my very own
  • Have a family (biological and/or adopted)

Top Ten Things I Miss About College

  • 3D
  • Having my best friends mere feet from me
  • 3am Amigos runs
  • Having trips to Wal-Mart be the highlight of the day
  • Spring Weekend & SAC
  • Janzow... okay, just kidding!
  • Getting package slips in the mail box
  • Midnight trips to Lincoln
  • Describing "The Naked Man" statue from behind to perspective students
  • Wednesday night PRAISE

Top Ten Foods I Will Not Eat

  • Carrots
  • Mushrooms
  • Marshmallows (except in Rice Krispie treats)
  • Caviar
  • Calamari
  • Coconut
  • Cottage Cheese
  • 2% or Vitamin D Milk
  • Olives
  • Rhubarb

The end.

P.S. On another note, I got a diagnosis back on my foot. I have what is called neuralgia in my right foot. It's getting better but I have to wear the stupid boot for 2-3 more weeks. Ugh.

2 comments:

Moose-Tipping said...

Top Ten Foods I Will Not Eat

* Carrots- Like them
* Mushrooms- LOVE them
* Marshmallows (except in Rice Krispie treats)- LOVE them
* Caviar- OK, yeah, no thanks
* Calamari- LOVE it
* Coconut- LOVE it
* Cottage Cheese- Like it
* 2% or Vitamin D Milk- Can deal with it
* Olives- LOVE them
* Rhubarb- You've obviously never had Joy Sharpe's rhubarb pie.

Hmmm... from the looks of this it sounds like I'm going to have a lot of work to do in my indoctrination of you...

Jamie Lynn said...

Indoctrination, huh? Yeah, right. Like THAT'S gonna work. Whatev.