CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year!

Is it just me or do the years go by faster as we get older? 2006 certainly seemed to slip through my fingers but many things managed to happen in those twelve months. I'll spare you the details by instead giving you the overall ending: it was a good year. I'd rank it probably a "6" on a scale of one-to-ten. Could've been better, could've been much worse. I'm looking forward to my 2007 though. If I learned only one thing in '06 it would be that a lot can happen in a year or less. No expectations, just hopes and prayers.

And now my resolution:

In the year 2007 I resolve to:
Dance randomly at work.

Get your resolution here.



And you know I will... :)

1 comments:

lubke-moss said...

My favorite resolution that I have seen is by one of the youth at St. Paul.Quote:
"My new years resolution is to make one next year."

Nice....

Dance on Jamie! Hey, will we see you in Orlando this summer? Hope so. Good luck with the rest of January!!!