CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Reminiscing

I've just spent an hour of my day reading through literally every single one of the blogs I've posted since April of '04. Isn't it funny how some things change... and some things stay the same? The same struggles I have with my ministry now, I had back then. And the issues I had with friendships and relationships seem silly and, quite frankly, stupid now. While one's past is an important part of who they are today (read: never regret anything in your life, ever!) it's one's future that makes life exciting. Yes, I've written things in the past that weren't necessarily meant for everyone on the internet to read but I'm not ashamed of who I am and all of these entries are a part of me-- whether I'd like to admit it or not! As said last night, everyone has issues and everyone has baggage they have to claim at one point or another. So, if you're one of my faithful readers or if you've just found yourself studying up on who Jamie really is... let me know if you need any sort of clarification-- obviously I'm a pretty open person!

0 comments: