CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 25, 2007

New Toaster Anyone?

Now to many of you out there in Blogland, buying a new toaster isn't all that exciting. I mean, sure, a good toaster turns out that perfect, lightly-golden-brown toast for that favorite tuna or turkey sandwich you lovingly make for yourself or a friend. But not these Toasters, my friend. Oh no. These Toasters are for your hands.

The Toasters are quite possibly the greatest gloves in the world. As you can see from the picture at right, they are mittens BUT when you open that zipper, you find a FULL GLOVE on the inside. Oh, baby, am I excited to get my Toasters in the mail. My hands will never be chilly again with these-- the comfort of a mitten, the agility of a glove.


Oh yes. I. Am. Happy.

3 comments:

Moose-Tipping said...

Speaking of sandwiches, when you gonna make me a sammich, woman? ;)

hannah said...

Wow. Those sound flingin' flangin' fantastic. You could be the new spokeswoman of Toasters (gloves or the appliance)!

Speaking of appliances and just making sure that I'm clear, when toasting a sandwich it's either turkey or tuna... Not together?

lubke-moss said...

Wow, those are pretty rad. You'll have to keep us all updated on how wonderful they are once you get to experience the bliss of wearing them! :)