CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I Heart Glittens... and many other things!

Yesterday was my day off. Usually I spend such days lounging around in my pjs all day long watching TV and napping on and off BUT yesterday was no such day, my friends. Oh no.

I started off the day with the ever-so-exciting activity of paying bills and balancing my checkbook. (I know you're jealous of all the fun, just admit it!) Then I switched cars with the Rockey's and ventured out to Wasillaland to do some shopping. Oh baby, oh baby, was that shopping experience productive!! Not only was EVERYTHING 20% off but I also found an uber cute sweater and some pretty snazzy Columbia pants as well as some other things I ought not to mention on here :) I'm probably going to venture back to the store after I get paid tomorrow to purchase some more Fiestaware for my collection. THEN I went to the post office where I picked up my beautiful new glittens (see last post) and they're even more wonderful than I had initially imagined. Yay. THEN I went home and couldn't get up the haul I call a driveway so I spent the next hour sanding it by hand so my roommates could get up it when they got home. After April purred up the driveway, her dad came by with a truck full of pea gravel and some trashcans. We then spent the next 45 minutes shoveling that gravel so that we wouldn't have to do it the way I had just done it an hour prior. THEN I had a meeting for VBS which was mostly productive. THEN I had a roommate meeting that was... not so much productive but needed. THEN I got to watch Law & Order. And, oh yeah, talk to Philip :)

Yay for productive days off. Now it's back to the grind. Whew!

PS Wish me luck tonight! I've made it through meeting the friends but tonight I'm meeting the band students-- EEK! This may make it or break it, folks!

0 comments: